InLineAdz, Inc. is a CT corporation formed in 2009 and is managed by an executive team with over 90 combined years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Promotion, Advertising, Branding and Business Development.
Our concept is simple, we place your branding style message in front of hundreds of thousands of people each year, while they wait in line for service, for less than the cost of a cup of coffee a day.
Strategically placed 32"- 40" Flat Screen TV monitors are installed into well known, local businesses with high foot traffic. Establishments like Delis, Diners, Hardware stores, Car Washes and other businesses where people "wait in line for service". This strategy, coupled with our fully customizable presentation software, allows us total control over the content, the frequency of rotation, remote access and the ability to import live feeds of local weather, news, time, sports scores and more. This additional information holds the viewers attention which insures that your ad is seen multiple times on each visit.
Your 12-15 second branding style message (which is 6 seconds more than needed to read the content) will rotate with other messages and be viewed at least 4 times an hour - more frequently when less than the 88 message maximum is displayed on the screen. Some messages are seen every 2 minutes in the early stages of the screen, so getting in pre-install is a HUGE advantage over your local competition.
The average wait for service time in most of our Host Locations is more than 15 minutes, therefore your message will be seen multiple times by the local consumers who frequent our host locations. The result is "FRONT OF MIND" attention when recall for your product or service is required. Our Branding Messages work best in conjunction with your total marketing and advertising strategies, with the goal of increasing your sales and profits by adding more local customers to your client base.
over 7,000,000 viewers
annually nationwide...and growing! See our client list for details!
To view a live sample screen click here - be sure to view in full screen mode
In addition to the standard "static" message, similar to a digital business card, we can create 'dynamic' ads with motion graphics or an image montage. Our design team is the best in the digital design industry with the ability to create the look, feel and message you want. This will attract new customers and assist you in retaining your current clients and provides a frequent reminder to patronize your local business.
To view a recent survey of the impact of Digital Signage on viewers Click here
Here are some more stats...
Nielsen Media Research company conducted a month-long study inquiring about digital signage and its effects on consumer behavior. The study consisted of over 1000 exit interviews with patrons at over 1300 different “research test” stores and aimed to do two very important things:
• Measure the size of the audience.
• Measure that audience's involvement with the medium.
The results of the study:
• 77% of those interviewed agreed that in the “research test” store the Digital Billboard provided “an easy way to learn about the new product.”
• 68% agreed that the “research test” store would “influence" their decision to buy the advertised product in the future.”
• 65% agreed it would make them “think more positively" about the advertised product.
• 44% agreed the advertising on the screen in the “research test” store has “influenced them to buy the advertised product instead of the one they planned to buy.”
Why choose digital signage over other medias?
• Ad recall and retention in digital signage is better than in any traditional advertising.
• Viewers cannot skip ads.
• Newspaper ads are usually viewed once a day at most, while digital signage delivers more frequency.
• Digital Signage ads are more compelling because of full-motion.
• Digital Signage ads are more flexible; they can be customized and aimed at smaller target audiences within a larger audience.
• Digital Signage is more cost-effective (Lower CPM) then most newspapers and magazines, while having a higher targeting ability and impact. (CPM = Cost Per Thousand)
Most businesses find that "word of mouth" is the best form of advertising, and it is... nothing beats a friend telling a friend about your business. An added benefit of our system is it acts as the "third party endorsement" for that referral. When someone is referred to your business, then a few days later, they see your face, logo or message while waiting for a service, chances are they will act upon it more rapidly, even at some subliminal level.
We want you to succeed, and that is why we limit the number of ads from any category to just 3 per industry. There is the opportunity to obtain an exclusive in a category, shutting out all of your competition, but that is on a"first in - first option" basis. Exclusivity can be purchased in future years upon request. For pricing information, please contact your local area sales rep for details and discounts.
To download an Client Information Packet click here